RE: Survey -- Enough already!

Folks,

I'm brand spanking new to this list and the AMSAT organization.  I
*JUST* put down my $39 last week.  I voted with my pocket book, and hope
to vote by my participation.   Some of you act as if you would like to
trample on the grave site of AMSAT if given a chance.

I say phooey to you.  This is my AMSAT, this is my hobby, and I'm
willing to find out what this organization can do for furthering my
interests in satellites and amateur radio in general.  A single
individual can't put a bird in the sky by themselves, that's why AMSAT
exists.  I'm willing to put my money and time behind it.

Can we put an end to this subject?  It's getting boring and
unproductive.  I dread the outcome of the survey after it's released
just because I expect to see this whole subject revived again.

-Freeman, N5FPP