Re: 50$ ready to go

Thank's God there is still some intelligent life here not sure if it's the one Reicher, James talk about...
but i thank's very much those who support AMSAT.

As Paul said:

I also completed and sent back the survey, ... on the whole I thought the
questions valid.

I think if they send it to all the members with a close relation with AMSAT since 20 years, they will
received the same comment. There is no reason to think otherwise with the partial answers we received
as today

It is a genuine opinion and i respect it.

Diane ask " It would not be as scientifically valid perhaps, but interesting nonetheless. How about it Luc?"

Paul give an excellent answer about the actual survey "People do not volunteer their time for projects
that do not interest them,..." There is no need to make another one, we will have just to wait and see THAT'S
THE BOD SAID. Is Jesus Christ is the answer? ask the BOD they  can help you find the answers for which you
have been searching. They can fill the emptiness in your heart. They can give you peace and joy. ALLELUIA.

If one day i want to make a survey, I will have to tell the crowd what i want to survey. I will build my
questionnaire as per what i want to be confirm AS PER MY OWN EYES. I will not do better than the BOD...

Not quite i will tell the crowd what i'm searching what kind of results i want to obtain and in what manner
these results will help me as Paul said about the survey will "give a good indication on what the
memberships'
priorities are, and hence give guidance to the board on how to spend the memberships' money."

Will i CHOOSE the fifthy few's or the 400's fews depend on my will and my own ideas. What categories of AMSAT
members will better serve my survey purpose..THE POWER OF GOD it was not the title song in BACK TO FUTUR...!

A john hackett pointed out : Amsat is well on the way to becoming an closed "experts only" fraternity" Did
the survey ask for this question? probably not.  WHY!   because it is not in the AMSAT culture to admit as
anyone on this planet WE CAN FAILED AND WE CAN BE DEAD WRONG ON ISSUES.

Diane remember Mel lasman (The Toronto mayer) one comment last summer during the big blackout. If i recollect
correcttly it was about fault recongnition by humans. It was profound and inspired. It is one of the key
factor in the present survey saga.

Did you ever see doctors criticized other doctors... We called this the silence law, try to keep a low
profile to not moove too much XXX closed to the fan.

The solution WE WILL MAKE A SELECTIVE SURVEY. to know as Paul said " and hence give guidance to the board on
how to spend the memberships' money".

TOP TEN LIST.

1- Britney Spears wardrobe malfunction
2- but when I see money offered for this crap it bothers me.
3- This survey should define our membership requirements.
4- There will always be a few that like to upset everythink
5- We are being faced with very big issues and need all the member support we can get
6  -that possibly personalities and egos may be taking over for logical thinking.
7-  And I think that offering money...whether it was meant or not is just PLAIN WRONG.
8-  We know better than you what you want?  then why are "they" running a survey  and asking "US
9-  Give guidance to the board on how to spend the memberships' money"
10-.If BOD is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a survey like this?

If AMSAT was not having money added to democracy problems is the above list and the survey will be there?

BOD I don't know what you want to gain going this way, but please used more transparency.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)