RE: 50$ REWARD FOR A SURVEY COPY.

I have made every attempt to stay out of this, but when I see money offered
for this crap it bothers me.  I did not receive a survey, but I did vote for
the BOD and have voted in the past for the folks that I believe will do the
best for AMSAT.  ,And I believe that these folks will indeed do the best for
the membership.  Although I may not agree with everything that I read or
hear from the BOD, I do realize that maybe I don't know all the information
that they are privy to in order to make these decisions.  And I trust them
to make the correct decisions based on the information received from the
survey.

I do believe that this bickering on the BB has become more than an earnest
discussion and that possibly personalities and egos may be taking over for
logical thinking.  And I think that offering money...whether it was meant or
not is just PLAIN WRONG.

I have long be proud to say that I am a member of AMSAT and my membership
number is on every email I send from the house.  After this thread I am
wondering if I want to be associated at all.  I will not renounce my
membership and will support with contributions as I have in the past ...
most recently with the launch of ECHO, but I am beginning to look to it in a
different lite.

Now that being said, I hope that this is resolved before Dayton, so that we
can share in a common interest....satellites and the communication through
them.

73,

Jeff Embry
WI2T