Propulsion system information

For those who are interested in designing satellites and rockets:

The University of Washington has a engineering lecture series on
propulsion systems that is available to those who subscribe to Dish
Network (I don't know if it is on other systems or not as I only
subscribe to Dish). Check the EDGE lecture series for more information
on exact times.

They also have other lecture series during the day. Everything from
programming to grant writing to forestry to music to... Check the
schedule to find something interesting.

For more information go to:

www.uwtv.org

73,