Re: Survey

> I did recieve a survey and sent it
> back. I do believe Amsat is on the right path in doing what they are
> doing. It is impossible to please everyone all the time.

Me too!

I also completed and sent back the survey, ... on the whole I thought the
questions valid, and the survey should give a good indication on what the
memberships' priorities are, and hence give guidance to the board on how to
spend the memberships' money.

This naturally won't change the fact that it is individual members who give
their time to build the hardware, and no matter what the membership wants
someone has to build it. People do not volunteer their time for projects
that do not interest them,...

Paul, VP9MU