Re: [Amsat-bb] General comments.

Bravo! best piece of troll work I have seen in a long time... you have used
all the best methods,half truths and catch words.

  Semi Secret? been discussed for a long time that they wanted to do a Survey

  Closed? right now maybe as to not pollute future respondents

  We know better than you what you want?  then why are "they" running a survey
and asking "US"  duhhhhh

Kevin WA6FWF
Amsat #19623