50$ REWARD FOR A SURVEY COPY.

On 28 Apr 2004 at 18:03, Gunther Meisse wrote:

> Luc,
> This debate has gone far enough...

AT YOUR TASTE...SORRY I CANNOT COMPLIMENT YOU ON THAT ONE. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

> Here is how it is, and how it is going to stay!....

I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY CHANGES WE WANT TO KNOW...?

> * The survey was commissioned for the benefit of the Board of Directors in
> their planning process. It is not an open project, or a popularity contest.
> * The survey is being done within excepted survey standards which will not
> be changed
.
NOBODY ASKED FOR ANY CHANGES...? PEOPLES ASKED QUESTIONS AND GIVE THEIR OPINIIONS?

> * The sample size is well within excepted standards and will not be changed.
> * The questions were developed by, and for the information of, the AMSAT
> Board of Directors, and are not subject to review by you, and will not be
> changed.

AGAIN WHY DID YOU SEEMS TO FEEL PRESSURE NOBODY ASKED YOU TO CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WE ONLY WANTS TO KNOW
HOW YOU ARE DOING THINGS, WE WANT TO UNDERSTAND AND THE ONLY ONE WAY TO MAKE US AN IDEA ITS TO SPECULATE ON
YOUR INTENTS...

> * The return rate is presently in excess of 40% within the first 20 days of
> mailing.

FINE THE HIGHER THE BETTER. ITS NOT THE MATHS WHO HURTS ITS THE INTENTS BEHIND THIS DIRECTED SURVEY PROBABLY
MADE TO MEASURE TO SILENCE THE CROWD AND TO SHOW UP AN ASTHONISHING LEVEL OF SATISFACTION TOWARDS THE ACTUAL
BOD.

What credibility will you have when you will posted any of your actions resulting from this survey. Should we
act under the moto "IN BOD WE TRUST"  I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR "THE LEFT OR RIGHT OF ANYWHERE" see my previous
post. You shoot yourself in the foot.

> * The questions will not be published at this time.
WHY! WHY!  Did you put TNT in this survey!!! OR THE RESULTS ARE POTENTIALLY TNT TINTED...

> * The results will not be published at this time.

NOBODY ASKED YOU THAT

> * The information is being analyzed using excepted standards and will not be
> modified.

WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR'  "excepted standards" how can we asked you to change it?

> * The names of those surveyed will be kept confidential.

I HOPE SO!

> * Once the process is totally complete, the Board of AMSAT will decide what
> will be made public, and when.

THAT'S I KNOW AND IT IS THE PAIN IN THE "BOX" HIDING, CONCEILING, HALF TRUTH...AND SO ON!

> Please, Luc, move on too another subject... There will be no further
> response to your questions at this time, on this forum, from me..

Gunhther i'm only answering back to comments adressed to me since my first post. You seems to be under
pressure, i can tell,  you are startting to feel your own pressure. The pressure coming from your actions
and/or inactions Pressure you and the board created fearing that your cheating games will be discovered and
presented open face to the membership,  its a shame for a BOD.

I hope someone will be able to keep a copy of this DIRECTED SURVEY and i will pay 50$ plus YOUR S&H to get a
copy of it. ( Before BOD made it public) Faces and names will not be revealed (faces blurrish...HI). BTW the
50$ will go to AMSAT A NEW CHARITABLE ORGANISATION!!! where we have to pay to get a FOR YOUR EYES ONLY SURVEY
QUESTIONNAIRE. You called that a democratik (spell check is on) organisation!

This BOD will have to assume the consequences of their actions. My only hope reside in the final outcome for
AMSAT. I let the membership decide by themselve. On my part i will draw my own conclusions.

Gunther you are far away to convince me and probably many others about the rightness of your actions in this
survey soap. I was accusing BOD to not listening or hearing demands from the membership you just confirm my
saying! You are probably working in a hollow shell a paradise to not be bothered by membership questions.

REQUIEM IN PACE

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator