RE: bogus email

John,
I encountered a similar problem a month or so ago.
I was receiving undelivered mails for vk5hi@amsat.org containing
various strains of virus. To add to that endless spam via amsat.org.
Reluctantly I turned off my alias at amsat.org.
The incidence of non-delivered mail and spam has dropped significantly.
Colin VK5HI