Federal BPL Report Released

For those that have a lot of time on their hands, you might want to take a
look at the federal BPL report that has just been released. Find it at...

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/fccfilings/2004/bpl/index.html

I would encourage every US ham to at least read the small cover letter. I
find it
interesting that President Bush has now taken the position that BPL
should be available to most everyone by 2007.

Is the hand writing for BPL on the wall ? You decide ?

GL Keith N4ZQ
EL88