RE: AMSAT survey's (digest form) - Meisse Response-

Luc,
This debate has gone far enough...
Here is how it is, and how it is going to stay!

* The survey was commissioned for the benefit of the Board of Directors in
their planning process. It is not an open project, or a popularity contest.
* The survey is being done within excepted survey standards which will not
be changed.
* The sample size is well within excepted standards and will not be changed.
* The questions were developed by, and for the information of, the AMSAT
Board of Directors, and are not subject to review by you, and will not be
changed.
* The return rate is presently in excess of 40% within the first 20 days of
mailing.
* The questions will not be published at this time.
* The results will not be published at this time.
* The information is being analyzed using excepted standards and will not be
modified.
* The names of those surveyed will be kept confidential.
* Once the process is totally complete, the Board of AMSAT will decide what
will be made public, and when.

Please, Luc, move on too another subject... There will be no further
response to your questions at this time, on this forum, from me..

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM