RE: AMSAT survey's (digest form)

On 28 Apr 2004 at 11:42, Christensen, Eric wrote:

which further reduces the ability of you to influence
> others that are taking the survey.

The only one way to see if its a directed survey its to check the questions. In hiding the survey questions
AMSAT only increased our doubts as you do.  this survey COULD BE BIASED intended only to get specific
answers. statistic are irrelevant if question are directed and closed as this one:

I want to know how much gay we have in a group (example)

a-Do you like women yes or no
b-Do you like man yes or no

Send his question to all group members and based the decisions on the results with an 100% return. 50% vote
yes for a and 50% vote yes for B you calculate that 50% are gay and youre right BUT can we someone interpret
this survey another way i think YES.

The question ask is directive letting place for interpretation. Thats why i'm asking for the questions.

Is AMSAT is so afraid about how much his survey can be influenced by one individual, It's  surely A DIRECTED
ONE and it is fine in the present AMSAT CULTURE of silence and hiding.

With so much energy put in defending this survey? There is up till now only conclusion to be draw,  it is a
directed survey why not admitting it? This will close all the survey discussions.

Nobody will be hang for that!

If your feers are so greath to a point he cannot survive questionning YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE of what i'm
saying AMSAT is working in a vacum in hiding conseiling informations to the membership.

If you think i want to influence the survey results it's because you are afraid of the truth. AND AMSAT
follows my 4 points steps, they will get a lot more info's than expected.

To do the maths we should know the survey questions, as to be able to solve a problem we should know the
questions!!!!  come on be realistic and not partial at least on this one Eric...

You are again add doubts in this survey ans on his final goal. It is not searching for the real answers but
to comfort the AMSAT establishment in their views.

Give me the questions i will tell you if it is DIRECTED eRIC

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)