Re: FRS in Europe?

Is there any reason that I coudn't aquire one of these for use as a low
power telemetry link here in the states?  I'm not aware of any rules
forbiding me to modify them to use a better antenna and then operate
them in the 70cm band.  I'd of course want to make sure that I wasn't on
top of any local repeater inputs or anything like that though.

73s,
David Carr
KD5QGR