Re: FRS in Europe?

In a message of Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:02:12 EDT, davidworboys@earthlink.net writes:
>aqnd from personal experience, they are rubbish unless you are sitting next
>to the eprson you are talking to :)

You're not confusing this with the 10mW LPD stuff? I've managed 1 km range
in a quite hilly forest area with the cheap telcom model. Of course, it's
nothing like 5W on 2 meters, but still...

73 de Anders

--
Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student, Chalmers University of Technology, | Hem: +46 31 88 48 50