73, doug

   From: "Chris" <pa5rwe@AMSAT.Org>
   Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:44:49 +0200

   Yes , here in the Netherlands it`s called PMR.
   8 channels between 446.06875 and 446.09375
   446.00625
   446.03125
   446.05625
   446.08125
   446.01875
   446.04375
   446.06875
   446.09375
   Only handhelds with a max power  500mWatt EMR.

   Some HAM`s use them in the family , hobby intrested people
   tend to use LPD equipment beacause they can contact the HAM`s ,
   and PMR`s are not in the 70 cm band.

   Chris PA5RWE