Cornell Dubillier Model AR 22R/AR-10 rotor schematics

Hello all,

Would any one be able to help me with the schematics of the above rotor?
A very old done has been passed on to me recently and it looks like it
has not been in use for ages. It is not working and before I take it
apart, it would be nice to have the schematics to test the components.

It is a 4-wire unit and the rotator itself looks similar in size and
shape to the Ham-IV unit which I have

Thanks in advance

Gopal VU2GMN

Gopal Madhavan