Re: Survey

Hello All

The survey idea is entertaining.  I am President of a Community Association
and we are doing a similar survey.   We mailed out a one page survey with
our annual mill assessment bill.  We do not provide a stamp but we do
provide a return envelope.

We have 8200 roughly property owners to bill.  As it stands now we have had
roughly 1300 bills paid and a little over 400 surveys returned...it is going
at about one out of three.

What is significant in our case  of course is that people "have" to return
the mill (or we sue them)!

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX