From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Joel Vazquez
Sent: 27 April 2004 06:04
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] HELP WORKING FO-29

Hi,

  I just want to know how to work this satellite(FO-29). I have a TS-2000
with a vertical antenna and work several times on UO-14(when it was working)
but I have never work a SSB satellite.  I have search with out any good
result to information on how to work it.  Any help, please...

73's de wp3me
Joel Vazquez