Re: HELP WORKING FO-29

At 08:14 AM 4/27/2004 -0600, Freeman P. Pascal IV wrote:
>I'll second that request.  Wish there was a central FAQ or web site that
>explained operating procedures for different sats.
>
>-Freeman, N5FPP
>

>On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 22:03, Joel Vazquez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >   I just want to know how to work this satellite(FO-29). I have a TS-2000
> > with a vertical antenna and work several times on UO-14(when it was
> working)
> > but I have never work a SSB satellite.  I have search with out any good
> > result to information on how to work it.  Any help, please...
> >
> > 73's de wp3me
> > Joel Vazquez

Look at the books on the amsat web site and go ahead and get the sat
experimenters handbooks. They are VERY good and you will be supporting
Amsat at the same time. Some things are just better in type than the net!!!

Look at the other books that Amsat has to offer!!!!

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@bellsouth.net
home page:        http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
Fort Pierce arc:  http://www.qsl.net/w4akh