Re: Membership survey Bob's/als coments

On 27 Apr 2004 at 8:30, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> Luc,
>
> I was not criticizing "how you use HAM radio"
Fine keep this same "open mind" for those who wants to get some answers from our organisation

I was criticizing your condemnation and criticizing of just
about everything AMSAT is doing.

Again Bob same tendency to put us all in one set of minds there is a big difference between commenting and
criticizing

I never complain about AMSAT-NA journal
I never complain about AMSAT-NA web site
I never complain about AMSAT-NA satellite builders the ones working in the shadow
i never complain about AMSAT-NA awards programs
i never complain about AMSAT-NA educational material
I never complain about volunteers who freely give their time to AMSAT-NA
I never complain about the usefullness of AMSAT-NA
I never complain about the qualifications of AMSAT-NA coordinator

I would encourage you to enjoy AMSAT and operate it any way you want
but please stop dragging it down with your un-ending complaining...

Thats exactly what i want to do if i can get some ANSWERS to my questions. Read carefully my first post Bob
you are certainly not against asking questions?

Either enjoy it, help others, or get out of the way....

Quite a juvenile comment!  But i depict that state of mind in my previous post. Again read it twice Bob.
Childs give that kind of comment and your are not alone on this BB with this kind of ingenious inspired
remarks...

I cannot give any intelligent answer..go out of my way...!