re: UO-11 telemetry format?

Several people responded, which i gratefully appreciate, and KA2UPW was
kind enough to provide me with a useful link.  Jim 7J1AJH/AI8A also
reported that the "printed form in the UOSAT Spacecraft Data Booklet"
also contains this information.

There are probably some other details that would be useful to know, but
at least i have something to try now.  Thanks again!!

			         -- KD6PAG

Note:  If you receive something purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that
isn't signed with my callsign, then it probably isn't from me.