ARISS contact successfull !

Dear all,

We had a great event this weekend in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
For Sunday, April 25th, our ARISS school contact was planned.

The first pass was unsuccessfull, as the astronaut, Andre Kuipers,
was so busy with his experiments, that the contact was forgotten.
Ground control was contacted by us and we managed to get a new timeslot
already in the very next pass. That time we immediately had contact.

Kids (and radio-amateurs) were all very excited!

For more details, see: http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo/ariss.html
- preparation
- the crew
- the station