Original KCTT software needed

The following was posted on Netnews:

Thx for reading. I need the software/drivers for the Kansas City
Tracker board. Not online that I can find, not at amsat and
llgrace.com is a dead link. There are drivers for modified boards and
the like, but not the original .drv
Hope that someone with the software will find it in his heart to help!
I've been staring at this board (and the corrupt disk) for a long time
:-(
Thanks!
Harry
N1QVE

harry@connix.com (Harry White)

If anyone can help Harry, please drop him, not me, a note.

Alan
WA4SCA