Re: Re: [officers] Membership DIRECTED survey

On 26 Apr 2004 at 6:08, Frank H. Bauer wrote:

> All,
>
> As an officer of AMSAT, I do read -BB and SAREX on a regular basis.

Good point for you and us

> Luc, I have read your e-mail below as well as your past e-mails.  I
> distinctly remember the substantial number of e-mails you sent to the SAREX
> reflector complaining about me, my so-called inabilities, and the lack
> of  packet ops on ISS.

You draw your own conclusion Frank. I you read over again my text i was only stating your messages from feb
27 2003 until december 1 2003. I clearly wrote " But without blaming any one" see below. If you want to take
up front  the burden its up to you but don't make me say what i'm not saying.

Here is what i wrote:

"We are all aware of the "contengencies" and i know sometimes it is better to don't ask any questions if we
don't want to get any lies. But without blaming any one can we demonstrate a bit of respect in giving CRISTAL
CLEAR answers."

As per my questions asked in this message your reaction seems to support my whole point "4- It is respecfull
to sustained an outcome over 1 year period without any results?" .2004 ISS packet system has been modified
and was up and running on an intermittent basis. We don't get drowned in a lot of promises but we get facts
as they where operationnal. Noboby complain about new ISS rig and packet station. I called that the
volumteers salary NO COMPLAINTS. But if concrete results have to be noted from my commenting is that we get a
lot less message from you in 2004 leaving you a lot of time in mamaging your time on SAREX business.  We can
all see concrete results and this is accordingly related to you at the same percentage as i was quoting your
SAREX posts in 2003.

One way or another it is "concrete results" and let say it was not related to my comments at all and it was
only due to your work. That's the result who counts and please accept my congratulations for the job done
since the end of 2003. Dont be too rude on you in saying "my so-called inabilities" I never say that nor that
there is a link between you and the lack of  packet ops on ISS. You draw your own conclusions and i respect
your opinion" We are all learning from our experiences and it fine that way.

> I am all for a healthy debate.

Me too i'm always up but i was adressing my comments towards a message contents. I will wait if we can have
some answers back and i will be glad to answer you back after. As i wrote "I'M WRONG could be! Quote him out
of context could be!" i will let first time to get clarifications from the message originator. The originator
is as you note not you.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator