Re: Membership DIRECTED survey

At 01:43 AM 4/26/04 -0400, "Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE)"
<luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca> wrote:

>I was also busy... and i just take few minutes to pointed out some
>comments of Mr Meisse message. I take out
>8 points that i comment and questionned below.

What's your problem?

I took a few statistics courses for my math degree. To obtain a fair sample
for a survey, the selection must be as random as possible.

Now, unless you know for certain that the selection wasn't random, you
should SHUT UP and quit flaming.

KB7ADL