Work on HAMSAT (aka VUSAT) in progress

Hi AMSATs,

I just wanted to let know to the AMSAT-world that testing has been started
to get the HAMSAT (or in hamradio called VUSAT) 100% working and ready for
launch.

During the final testing last year there were found some minor problems, and
the satellite could not been launced. Since a few days I am back at ISRO in
Bangalore to help with testing and get the satellite in best shape for its
launch summer this year.

I can not give any technical details and date of launch, but I want the
AMSAT world to know that in the background many work is in progress. The
satellite will give the hams in the world two new linear mode-uv
transponders in a 800km LEO orbit... and this all just for free...

73 de VU/PE1RAH
William Leijenaar in Bangalore, India
Designer of the Dutch transponder flying on VUSAT
---