Re[2]: ISS Problems?

Hello Robert,

Saturday, April 24, 2004, 9:26:46 AM, you wrote:

RO> Hello all

RO> ISS is three axis stabalized...so two gyros can do it?  YOU gotta believe
RO> the NASA PAO when they say "no problem it is OK" etc...I mean they told the
RO> crew of Columbia that...YOU GOT TO BELIEVE

RO> Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX

Mir used a simular system, whenever had had guidance computer problems
later in life all that happend was that they where spinning but never
in any real safety problem.
all the spinning did was make the solar pannels inefficient.
seeing that ISS has a larger panel array even that is nothing to
worry about.

--
73' PE1RDW Andre