Re: Working SO-50 with a TS-2000

If I turn off the preamp on the TS-2000 I can usually hear through the
birdie.  Same on AO-27.  I'm waiting for my preamp to arrive that I'll
install at the antenna, hopefully that can provide enough gain to hear
through the birdie at 436.799.  It is annoying though, how could Kenwood
sell a "satellite" rig with a birdie right on top of three satellite
downlinks?

Other than the birdie, I love my TS-2000.  I haven't given up on it yet.

-Freeman