Working SO-50 with a TS-2000

Has anyone successfully worked SO-50 using a Kenwood TS-2000?

I tried using a tone in satellite mode but it would never take the tone
setting.

I have tried split mode, which takes the tone setting, but I never seem
to key the satellite.  Power is not a problem.

If anyone has used a TS-2000 to work through SO-50 please let me know
how you configured the radio.

-Freeman, N5FPP

New amsat member - *JUST* got off the phone with Martha,
                   enough procrastinating.