SO-50 Latvia YL Sunday

Hi gang,

Labdien!

G0SFJ will be operating QRP portable from Riga, Latvia YL  on Sunday 25th
April on SO-50 ONLY.

c/s will be YL/G0SFJ/P

I have 5 W max. from a THD7-E handheld into an Arrow,

Thanks to GB2NSC (National Space Centre ARS) for the loan of the Kenwood
and to Gunnars YL2PG   for his support.

All QSOs will be QSL'd via Bureau or direct QTHR (address in UK callbook or
QRZ.com).

SWL reports on downlink frequency will also  be warmly received. Report the
Locator square as I will be moving about during the day.

All QSOs will go to cassette tape.

I will be at the first site at around 0800 UTC (that's 1100 Latvian time)
and will go on until the batteries run out, or the beers kick in, whichever
happens first!!

See you on SO-50!!

bis dann,

à bientôt,