IMPORTANT for NOVA users

Hi guys... (and to whom it may concern at NLSA)
I've found a bug (?) when using "Script tracking summary" in NOVA.
(the icon that looks like a circle, with 3 small squares, - red, blu and
yellow - in it,)

I'm using version 2.1v, build 104 (latest update, NLSA calls it 102, but
the .EXE file says 104, and the executable is nfw32.exe, 3.639 KB /
17-03-2004

What happens is, that the elevation for a certain satellite stays on the
same number throughout the listing.
For example, if the first passage of say AO-7 calculates to 25 degrees
elevation (and this one seems to be correct calculated) then the listing
sub-program continues to show 25 degrees for AO-7 during the rest of the
list...
NOT GOOD !!!

vy 73 de OZ4UI/Lars