Digipan recording?

I need to record the moon going through the NSSS
radar fence.  I though DIGIpan could save a WAV file
and then replay it?

But under FILE SAVE -LAST-20-secs it saves a
HISTORY.WAV file
but I dont see how to "replay" it though the waterfall.
When I try to just use a sound card to listen to the WAV
file, the player says its not an audio file....

Barring my oversight of the obvious, I guess I just need
to do a screen capture to get a permanent record of the
waterfall...?

BOb