Re: Icom 820H/ UT-50/AG25+35

Hi Paul,

I've got an AG35 that frequently loses the GaasFet - usually after a
thunderstorm.  I never did figure out how to prevent it before taking it
out of service about 10 years ago.

I was getting replacement transistors from "Microwave Components of
Michigan", which is a guy out of his garage.  His contact info is at:

http://www.arrl.org/cgi-bin/tisfind?case=on&patt=MICROWAVE%3EMICROWAVE+COMPONENT

No email/web info, though.  Anyone know if he's still in business?

73
--Mike WQ5C