DL62-63 XE2AT !!!!!!!

Dear friends, I will be in Mazatlan beach from 21th to 24th Apr....
I will try to activate DL63 and DL62 all afternoon passes on AO27 and ISS...
DL62 is a rare grid and I will try to be on the first passes and DL63 second
passes...
I lost my TH79 so I will use 2 old radios for UP and Down so I would like to
know what is better for replace my copilot TH79, the TH with modem or the
VX7R with a low gain on the mic, both are HT.
   Good luck to all
73 de Al
XE2AT