modeling qha

Hello,

This might be off topic but...

I have been trying to model a Quadrifilar helix antenna with MMANA and
EZNEC 3.0 demo without much luck.  The pattern breaks down when I model
the antenna at 6 meters above ground.  I have modeled W3KH's antenna and
Steve Blackmore's "Tall narrow QHA" - both have nulls at the lower 30
degress(0-30 , 180-150).  Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Wally
KG4YUW