Re: Sky-command on ANY radio

could it be that a radio manufacturer is trying to open our eyes to change? we don't live in the 1900s people. wake up and smell the coffee, capuccino, mocha, tea, pepsi one, or whatever you drink in the morning. the absolute worst position our hobby (or service as some people prefer to address it) should take is to resist change.

patrick...kb8rtz...