RE: Big FCC Proposal

>Mode J already is pronlematic here!  Asia and cordless
>phones.  Need I say more?

Yes, -lots- more.

We need to make informed comments based on a proper
understanding of the rule change.  The rule change is
to permit remote control of an all-mode Satellite rig  to
operate with a satellite in mode J and mode A so that the
remote user of that satellite rig can legally operate it.

This has NOTHING to do with adding QRM to the satellite
band.   The satellite band radiations that result are just the
same radiations that any user of a satellite would make.

If we don't want satellite operators to use the satellite band
to work satellites, then I guess that is another subject beyond
the scope of this rule change...

de WB4APR, Bob