RE: Big FCC Proposal

> Thats gonna make Mode J problematic for certain. Might even
> make Mode B hard

Mode J already is pronlematic here!  Asia and cordless phones.  Need I say
more?

> if some jerk plops down on a sat downlink in your area. And
> remember P3E
> will have a Mode B downlink....
>
> Please take the time to file a comment with the FCC.

What about international comments?  Obviously, given that we're talking
about the satellite service, there is potential for this to affect more than
the US (again, case in point being the Asians with their 145 MHz cordless
phones).