FO-29 battery recondition

I found FO-29 info on the JARL web site. It's only in Japanese. I'll
show you the info in English.

FO-29 shut down its analog transponder at 9th April due to low battery
voltage. Telemetry data shows the control program run out of contral.
The command station decided to recondition the batteries. Analog
transponder was shou off at 0350z 14th by the command station. Now
FO-29 is silent.
At 19th, the command station will turn on analog transponder and reset
the CPU. The analog service will be back 0240z 19th.

73

Masa  JN1GKZ
   jn1gkz@qsl.net     http://www.ne.jp/asahi/m-arai/gkz/