Re: What Sats Do AU Work Through These Days ?

Hi Pete,

Unfortunately you don't have access to AO-27 on it's current schedule, so
that would leave:

SO-50, AO-7 and FO-29 for phone and cw (see Masa's previous notice about
FO-29)
ISS, NO-45, NO-44 and UO-22 for APRS and Packet

Unfortunately until Echo (~July) and VUSat (Q4?) are launched and get
turned over to Amateur use there isn't much else.

73,

Emily

At 09:38 AM 4/14/2004 +1000, Pete Moscatt wrote:
>With the current issues we have with AO-40
>and the loss of some of the other LEO's
>(UO-14...) what are the Sats that us Aussies
>can reliably work into ?
>
>Best Regards
>Pete VK4CCV
>
>----