Moron (!) FO-29.

My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen (and GM1SXX),
                                                             Just thought
I'd throw in my penny's worth re: FO-29.

1204041556Z (Easter Monday at 15:56 to you!). orbit 37797.

100% beacon copy from horizon to horizon (but then it wasn't in eclipse
then, was it.....LA2QAA).
Stable, solid signals.

AO-7 on the other hand (this morning) was again in mode-b but more anemic
than usual.

73 John.....aka The satellite Kid. <la2qaa@amsat.org>