Re: FO-29 Batteries?

I also just heard FO-29 shut off the beacon for one minute.
I listened FO-29 1536-1555z 10th Apr. The beacon was heard 1536-1550z.
That time was eclipes. When just finished eclipes 1550z, the beacon
shut off. After one minute 1551z, the beacon was appeared again. The
suht off time was one minute on the 20 minutes pass.

I'm gonig to report this phenomenon to the JARL FO-29 command team.

73

Masa   JN1GKZ     Tokyo Japan
   jn1gkz@qsl.net     http://www.ne.jp/asahi/m-arai/gkz/