psk31 on satellite question

Hi AMSATs,

I am looking for some way to have a digital communication via satellite
under extreem conditions and without doppler tracking from the ground
station side.

The modulation type like psk31 is very interresting, but the problem is the
doppler frequency tracking. I am not so familiar with psk31, but maybe
somebody knows if there is a system that automaticaly corrects the doppler
effect, so that the ground station can be on one fixed frequency...

Propably these systems are slow (it takes some time to lock)  maybe somebody
has info about that ?

Kind regards,

William PE1RAH
---