Re: Small Satellite Tracker Project?

I just don't understand this at all.  If the beam-pencil is narrow enough AND
STABLE ENOUGH to allow you to use it pinpoint your satellite location,  which century will I have to wait for until my satellite flies through the beam?
If the beam is steerable, we will have to have a classified connection to
radar control center to be allow to get the current pointing vector.

What am I missing?

Bob
N4HY