AMSAT-Survey

To All
About 400 members of AMSAT-NA will receive a copy of the members survey in
the next few days. The survey envelop contains a small gift to you to enable
you  to promptly fill out the survey and to return it as soon as possible.
The members who receive this survey were selected at random, and your BoD
hope to get a true picture of the membership, and your needs and expectations
from the survey.
Through the generosity of one of our members, the costs incurred in
developing, mailing and the small gift have not been a part of AMSAT's  expenses.
If you are one of the members selected to receive this survey, we will be
relying on you to return it and provide AMSAT with your thoughts as soon as
possible.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA