big ugly dish mover?

I just had to replace my garage door opener because the old one is
acting up (worn gears). What I have is a Liftmaster (SEARS) 1/2 HP chain
drive. In looking the thing over, I realize that with some repairs, it
might be effective at turning a c-band dish. Has anyone out there tried
to do this? Also does anyone have schematics for these things? I guess
all I need to know would be the motor hook up.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.