Re: Swedish Repeaters on wrong frequencies

On 05:48 2004-04-08, OZ1MY wrote:
> Hi all,
> It has been brought to my attention that the Swedish 70 cm
> repeaters have input frequencies in the satellite band on
> 70 cm.
>
> Look at:
>
> http://go.to/sm0

Here is a current list of repeaters around Stockholm:

http://members.chello.se/ingo/sm0/reps_ny.pdf

It seems this has been caused from changing the T/R shift from
-1.6 MHz to +1.6 MHz to avoid interference from 433 MHz IMS
band. First I thought this is a April Fools joke, unfortunately
not. How nice.

I hope this malconduct does not spread to the neighbouring
countries!

Kaj JA/OH6EH