Re: NASA TV Free on Dishnetwork

That is correct.  NASA TV and some shopping channels are available for
no charge on Dish.  I've seen the same thing too.  And it seems like I
saw some Dish literature somewhere that pointed that out.  I don't
think they can charge for NASA since it's a government TV channel.

Jon

On Apr 7, 2004, at 4:07 PM, Frank Keeney - KG6JVE wrote:

> Do I understand correctly?
>
> I can use "unactivated" equipment to watch NASA TV on Dish Network?
>
> I don't watch much TV at all, but I do like NASA TV
>
> Frank
> KG6JVE

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 9/29/03!!!
Digital Photography Page: http://homepage.mac.com/jogden

"Try not to become a man of success.  Rather become a man of value."

                 - Albert Einstein