NASA TV Free on Dishnetwork

NASA TV is also a "Free" channel on Dish network.
That is, it is one of the few channels that are
available before activation.  I received a 2 receiver
system and subscription but didn't have the 2nd
receiver installed at the time of activation.  When I
installed it, I noticed that NASA TV and a couple of
shopping channels were receivable before activation.
Also confirmed with a phone call to Dish network that
NASA TV is avaiable as a free service from Dish
network.  Only an 18 inch size dish needed here so you
can retire that big C-band dish if that is all you use
it for and put it to work for EME instead.
73,
Dan