compact listing of satellite information

Hi all.  This next week there will be a three day workshop at Cal Poly with
30 Universities attending.  This is a HANDS ON affair with emphasis on doing
rather than theorizing.  Put yourself in my shoes.  If you were to recommend
only three or four URL's encompassing beginning equipment and software, which
would you choose?  Please comment on my selection of three below.  Cliff K7RR

http://www.amsat.org/

http://www.ac6v.com/software.htm

http://members.aol.com/k5oejerry/easysat/easysat.htm