Echo tlm Spec

For those looking for the Echo Telemetry Specification on the Amsat-NA
website.  I have a few minor modifications to be done to the wording.  I'm
sorry I have not finished that but I will get to it ASAP.  Once complete and
on the site I will post a note here.  Sorry of the inconvenience, but other
things have taken priority over the past couple of weeks.

73 KE4AZN
Mike Kingery
mkmk518@snowhill.com